Thank you for visiting our website for Daily Equestrian, which is operated by A.C.E Equine Enterprises (“Daily Equestrian”). We are committed to providing an exciting and safe online shopping experience and elevated level of personal service synonymous with Daily Equestrian. This commitment includes respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information.
A: Daily Equestrian may collect information from or about you in a number of ways. Please note that if you decline to provide any of the requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services and their features or make a purchase from us.
From Daily Equestrian’s Interactions With You: We collect information from and about you and your transactions and other interactions with us. This may include when you use the Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, sign up for our catalogue, newsletters or email lists, participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, send a gift or virtual gift card to a person, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other contact information, loyalty program membership information, gender, birthday, age, other demographic information, your interests, and preferences.
If you make a purchase from us, we may also collect a credit or debit card number or other financial information, CVV, and billing address. In addition, if you make a purchase at a designer boutique, restaurant, salon or other similar service offered within a section of a Daily Equestrian store that is leased by a third party (each a “Boutique Service”), we and the Boutique Service may collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information, and their privacy policies govern their use of your information.
If you download one of our Apps, it may be possible for the App to obtain your precise geolocation. If so, you may choose to permit the App to obtain such information. In this case, we will determine your zip code from the precise location data received from your mobile device. We do not store precise location data; we only store the zip code associated with the location.
Information You Provide About a Third Party: If you send someone else a communication from the Services (such as sending a gift or virtual gift card), we may collect information such as that person’s name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address.
From Third Party Sources: We may acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic information), or when you connect with the company through a third party (including through social networks) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party sites.
Combination of Information: We may combine the information we receive from or about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through the Site or App, as well as information across other computers or devices that you use, with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, or from other third-party sources.
Q: How does Daily Equestrian use the information collected?
A: Daily Equestrian may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
- To send you catalogues, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from Daily Equestrian or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site or App, through other third-party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by Daily Equestrian or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Q: What information does Daily Equestrian share with others?
A: Daily Equestrian may share personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
Daily Equestrian: We may share collected information within, Daily Equestrian affiliated companies, and any future additions to Daily Equestrian family of affiliated companies.
Co-Marketing Partners: Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as companies that provide products and services, rewards programs, conduct joint sales programs, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during the Services, you either will be providing your information to both Daily Equestrian and such third party, or Daily Equestrian might share your information directly with such third party for that third party to fulfil their products and our products and services directly with you.
Other Third Parties: Daily Equestrian may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you.
Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards if they are processing payments for Daily Equestrian.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share or sell non-identifiable aggregate or anonymous information with our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or other third parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.